Download And Install CyanogenMod 13 Marshmallow Android 6.0.1 ROM For Galaxy Note 10.1N8000/N801X. CyanogenMod 13 is a free, community Develop, of Android MM 6.0, which is designed to increase performance & Stability reliability over stock Firmware for your device.
About & Features of CyanogenMod 13 Android 6.0.1 ROM For Galaxy Note 10.1N8000/N801X
STATUS: OFFICIAL BETA
This is a preview build of this Device, don’t install it if you want a stable ROM in your Smartphone.
This is a preview of what is going down on CyanogenMod13.0
ROM is in beta state version so many bugs are to be expected!
Complete source code is available on my Github.
I Develop this on my free time and unfortunately I do not have much.
Any help is an appreciated!
Follow the Complete Procedure, important things is to use supported custom recovery, you can download it from the Below Content download section.
Others Custom recovery will not be supported!
Also if your phone come from another ROM, Do a full wipe is required.
- Which Google Apps to use? the one officially supported by Cyanogenmod 13, you can get them HERE
- After Flashing ROM + GApps, Google Apps keep crashing: Just update your recovery with the provided TWRP.
- The keyboard doesn’t work: enable hardware keyboard in settings.
- If you do not want to see cursor while using S-Pen, you can disable it in settings / inputs
- The main Camera is not working: use official google camera
DOWNLOAD MARSHMALLOW FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 10.1
Latest Version Date 01/09/2016: