Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 SM-P605 (2014 Edtion) Update to Android Nougat 7.1.1 LineageOS ROM CyanogenMod 14.1. The Build is a free, community built, aftermarket ROM distribution of N 7.1 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance & reliability.
Information of LineageOS Nougat 7.1.1 CM 14.1 Samsung Note 10.1 ROM
LineageOS is based on the Android Open supply assignment with additional contributions from many people inside the Android group. It may be used without any must have any Google software set up. You’ll provide your own Google applications package deal (GApps). LineageOS does still incorporate various hardware-specified code, which can also be slowly being open-sourced anyway.
What is Working in this ROM
No major issues/bugs.
– Enable root: in Settings > About tablet > tap 5 to 10 time at build number. Settings > Developer options > Root Access (Do not Install SuperSU!)
– just ignore E: Unknown Command errors in Custom TWRP Recovery
– Install GOOGLE APPS before reboot first time after flash!
– If using MTP/PTP shows no files, please Press one more at transfer files in notifications
– If something is not working, please test it also with SELinux permissive (set enforce 0 via Terminal Emulator/ADB Shell or use.
How to Update Galaxy Note 10.1 P605 to Android N 7.1.1 LineageOS ROM
-Install the Latest TWRP (version 3.0.0-0 or updated recommended)
-Create a Nandroid backup (optional Item)
-Do a Wipe > Advanced Wipe > select data, system, ART/Dalvik Cache, Cache, Internal Storage > Swipe
-Flash > select Lineage14.1 Zip > Swipe, optional Item: Install The GAPPS (before rebooting!)
-Reboot to System & ENJOY