Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2016 T580/T585 Update to Stock Official Ultra Lean Rom Android Marshmallow 6.0.1. This Build has been highly de-bloated & Just the essential functions have been kept I Personally Use this Build & I found it is stable enough.
Features of ULTRA LEAN Marshmallow 6.0.1 Samsung Tab A 10.1 2016 Rom
Version 3.0 Features And Change Logs
* based on MMB29K.T585XXU1APJ1
* security Patch October 2016
* introduced A.R.I.S.E. Sound System – Deuteronomy 1.92
* up-to-date HEBF – Battery Saver And Optimizer v1.3
* added easy Reboot App
* Removed Viper MK-Mod (no longer Working correctly)
* Based on MMB29K.T585XXU1APH3
* protection Patch September 2016
* De-bloated more.
* brought HEBF – Battery Saver And Optimizer v1.2.1
be aware: After booting up if SuperSU App is lacking, download it from Playstore.
* Based on MMB29K T585XXU1APG1
* protection Patch July 2016
* stock Kernel
* Init.D aid
* eliminated redundant Samsung apps (Hanscom place of job, excel, word, Kidzone and lots of more)
* Root with chain fire’s SuperSU 2.Seventy eight SR1
* build.Prop tweaks for performance improvements.
* customized boot animation
* Viper4Android MK-MOD V3.6
How to Update Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2016 to Ultra Lean Rom Android MM 6.0.1
1. Make A Full backup of your All important Data.
2. Transfer The ULTRA LEAN ROM to external SD or USB.
3. Reboot Device into TWRP Mode, FORMAT DATA (Must Needed)
4. PERFORM A FULL WIPE of System, cache & DATA.
5. Install ULTRA LEAN M 6.0.1 ROM
6. First Start then it will restart again due to SuperSU rooting the Device.