Someday ago LG officially released Android 8.1 Oreo update. At this time LG K20 Plus doesn’t get any update from LG. Good news for all LG K20 Plus users. Today we found Nougat Based Unofficial AICP 12.1 for LG K20 Plus. We already share many Oreo ROM for many devices you can check on our blog. This time many users want to use AOSP based ROM for LG K20 Plus. For those users today we share Nougat Based Unofficial AICP 12.1 for LG K20 Plus.
This device comes with Android v7.0 (Nougat) with Custom user interface but this UI not totally customize and looks not well. Main things that AICP gives you an opportunity to customize and use stock user interface experience with it comes with Pre-installed Gapps. This ROM looks like stock Android but it can customize and optimized. AICP is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many developers. This is an early build of AICP 12.1 ROM that’s why some of the bugs in their maybe it will fix in next update please check the developer page (Source) before download.
AICP is mainly focused on performance and gaming. AICP 12.1 is perfect for daily usage, very smooth and optimized. XDA member “Travisholt92” released the build of Nougat Based Unofficial AICP 12.1 for LG K20 Plus. Android 7.1.1 Nougat ROM can installed via Custom Recovery like TWRP, so you need to install TWRP recovery on K20 Plus. If you already installed recovery then let’s begin with the tutorial.
- It erases everything on your device so, creates a full backup of your device.
- Need to install a TWRP recovery on your device.
- Your device at least to 40-50% charge for flashing.
- Download PixelExperience ROM from below.
- Read the instruction carefully.
Guide To Install:
- Download ” aicp_lv517_n-12.1-UNOFFICIAL-xxx.zip “.
- Copy downloaded file to your device.
- Turn off your phone and enter recovery mode.
- In recovery go to ” Wipe And Format Option ⇒ Wipe Data, Cache And Dalvik Cache ” via recovery.
- Now back to recovery menu and go to Install.
- Then navigate to the aicp_lv517_n-12.1-UNOFFICIAL-xxx.zip file, and swipe for flashing.
- When the process Completes, again flash Gapps zip.
- Then reboot your device.
Note: The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.
Tags: #[ROM][7.1.2][UNOFFICIAL][MP260&TP260] #AICP 12.1 Nougat ROM Devices List - LineageOS ROMs [UNOFFICIAL] #How To Install TWRP Recovery On LG K20 Plus #Update Nougat Based Unofficial AICP 12.1 for LG K20 Plus