Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 Unofficial CyanogenMod 13 ROM for Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-A500 Stable Fully Fix All bugs. This Build is just created for Samsung Galaxy Galaxy A5 (SM-A500FU). Obviously, it will not work on any another device.
Marshmallow Rom for Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-A500 Stable Fully Fix All bugs
If you have decided to Flash this ROM on your Galaxy device, I [TheWhisp] can’t be held responsible for any damage done to your device and/or for any other kind of inconveniences you may face (bricks, late for a job due to the alarm clock is not working etc.).
By Flashing this ROM, you must accept this disclaimer.
What is not working / current issues:
* FM radio volume is broken in this Build. Do not adjust the volume when you listening to FM – this will result in broken Sound & unstable system
* Android Beam isn’t working (reading/writing NFC tags is working fine) – edit: some guys say it is working, but I have not personally tested.
Requirements Before Installing this ROM:
* Your Device must have custom recovery to Flash this ROM (see section “Guide How to install”)
* Your Device must have bootloader & modem from Galaxy’s 5.0.2 ROM
How to Update Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-A500 to Marshmallow ROM
1) You must Need Custom Recovery
2) Download Latest Available CM 13 Marshmallow ROM
3) Get Latest Google Apps
4) Put both .zip files on your Phone (either internal or external storage)
5) Reboot into recovery mode
6) Create backup (if needed)
7) Do a Wipe data/factory reset (not needed if you updating from previous versions, but is necessary if upgrading between CM versions (example, cm-12.1 to cm-13.0 or from stock to CyanogenMod)
8) Flash CM 13 ROM .zip file
9) Mount /system, install GApps (optional Item)
Download Files For Galaxy Phones
Google apps: HERE