Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Update to Note 7 Port Phronesis Android Marshmallow 6.0 Rom v1.0 Rich Features. Phronesis ROM series has grown to be a household name to house owners of N3 over the years and we are identified for our characteristic wealthy and steady Rom. You are about to experience yet an extra of our masterpiece.
This Port has been in progress for some weeks now and the first-rate effort has been made to carry you as soon as in a lifetime expertise with your Note3 once more. I and the
team had been working rough at the back of the curtain to make it one of the crucial pleasant ever. It is stable, stable, characteristic wealthy and filled with customization you are going to ever need.
How To Update Galaxy Note 3 To N7 Portes Phronesis Marshmallow 6.0.1
1. Download N7 Ported Phronesis ROM and Transfer it to your Device memory or sd card
2. Get latest TWRP recovery recommended 126.96.36.199. The Newer versions are not supported
3. Reboot Phone into recovery mode, Do a factory reset (Perform A full wipe, the clean install is recommended). Make Selection in Aroma.
4. Optional Thing flash kernel of choice if you need
4. Reboot Device after a successful install and wait for best ROM in town to build. Allow about 10 to 15 minutes for the first Start.
5. Your Device will reboot once after the 1st boot to complete customizations.
6. Sit back and enjoy the Features
For full wipes Rom Releases:
1. Reboot into recovery (say TWRP 188.8.131.52)
2. Choose wipe in recovery Option
3. Choose Advanced Wipe
4. Select to wipe system, data, cache & Dalvik cache (of course after backing up your ROM / data)
5. Swipe to wipe the chosen partitions.
That set recovery wipe is completed.
Wipe Option in Aroma Menu
1. Select “Complete Wipe” radio button
2. Select “Complete wipe 1” radio button
3. Choose your CSC as desired
4. Continue making other choices as you like….
VERY IMPORTANT Kernel Installations
I will also advise that you try another kernel and decide which is best for you.
Download Phronesis MM 6.0 N7 Port Rom v1.0 For Galaxy Note 3
MD5 – 01526F80CC49CF94FEB2A9898051E830