T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N900T Update to Stock Based Lollipop Android 5.0 Custom Rooted Deodex Zip Align DE KNOX ROM at ROMVILA.COM. This is Very Simple Stock N900TUVUFOB6 Based Build.
Features of Android LP 5.0 Stock-Based T-Mobile Samsung Note 3 ROM
- Rooted (SuperSU and Busybox included)
- KNOX removed (it is going to still go back and forth KNOX 0x1, but it will not annoy you a few security quandary)
- Deodexed (makes the method simpler to MOD and is presently required for putting in the Xposed framework)
- Zipaligned (optimizes APK alignment to lower memory utilization)
- Rom established /and so forth/init.D script help (doesn’t require a kernel with init.D aid, however, it’ll nonetheless work fine if your kernel does [scripts shouldn’t get run twice])
- Untouched inventory Samsung kernel
- It was once no longer debloated on account that what’s bloat to me could also be valuable to any individual else and vice versa. That you would be able to simply debloat it yourself utilizing Titanium Backup or a debloating script.
Nothing else was touched, and all T-Mobile Variant based features like wifi calling work fine.
Know Issues & Bugs
Everything is Working Fine.
How to Update T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3 to Lollipop 5.0 Stock-based Custom ROM
Note: This ROM does not include the Android 5.0 bootloader or modem, so it is Preferred to update both of those first if you have not already.
- Do a Complete backup of Current Running ROM
- Install with TWRP custom recovery (other custom recoveries may be working perfect, but it has not been tested)
- Perform A Wipe Dalvik cache, system, data, & cache partitions before flashing. You probably do not have to wipe the data partition if you are coming from the Official Samsung Lollipop 5.0 Version (this will preserve your apps & Phone settings), but I have not tested it.
- First Boot May take up to 10 minutes for the first start (Stay on the T-Mobile logo for a while). Just be patient.
Tags: #DOWNLOAD T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3 N900T Update to Stock Lollipop 5.0 ROM #Features of Android LP 5.0 Stock-Based T-Mobile Samsung Note 3 ROM #How to Update T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3 to Lollipop 5.0 Stock-based Custom ROM #T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3 N900T Update to Stock Android 5.0 ROM